Monday, August 21, 2006

Child-Proofing

I was inspired (dare I say envious?) of Addy's latest accomplishment, crawling. It made me realize that we're just around the corner from having Clay getting into everything.

Tack on yesterday's scare in the pool and I was feeling the urge to overcompensate. I picked up some of these tot lok safety locks on the way home -- and then spent awhile this evening installing the first four. They work pretty well, staying out of sight when unneeded -- and you can even disable them easily when they're not necessary. I just picked up a pack of four at Lowe's to make sure they worked on our cabinets. They did, so I'll buy the rest of them for much, much cheaper on eBay.

I feel like my dad-karma is starting to mend. Now if I can just find a way to keep Lisa out of my bottle of Coke . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home